For strengthening or rehab of the wrist & fingers:
Improve hand opening/closing strength, tendon gliding, motor coordination and stabilisation with the ptp hand grips. The soft hand grip is designed for post-trauma rehabilitation, while the firm one is intended for sports performance optimisation and injury prevention. Enabling resistive therapy through crushing, pinching and finger extension, the hand grips help to effectively target the finger extensor and flexor muscles from the tip of the finger to the elbow, reducing any muscle imbalances in the hand and forearm.
- for grip strength and range of motion
- compact and portable design
- ideal for injury prevention or rehabilitation
- can improve proprioception
- latex/rubber-free to prevent allergies 100% medical grade silicone