The Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Low Top sneaker delivers the unexpected with a low-profile, ballet-inspired silhouette. A classic canvas upper ties it back to the original, with vent eyelets for breathability. Finished with essential elements like an EVA insole for cushioning and an ultra-comfortable, textured footbed. Let's dance.
- Slip-on, ultra low-top sneaker with canvas upper
- Ballet-inspired design with signature woven "All Star" tongue label
- Vent eyelets for breathability
- Ultra-comfortable, textured footbed for support
- EVA insole for added cushioning
Chuck Taylor All Star Origins
Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.