The fit of the GT-2000™ 9 (2E EXTRA WIDE) shoe has been redesigned with a one-piece mesh construction to create an improved fit. This new upper material has also been reinforced in key areas for added support as the foot rolls through the gait cycle. The shoe's upper is also made with recycled materials, while the sockliner is produced with a solution dyeing process that reduces carbon emissions and water usage. Additionally, our distance running shoe is also complemented with a wide fit for runners who require more width in their footwear.
A combination of FLYTEFOAM™ technology and GEL™ technology cushioning are positioned in the midsole to help promote lightweight comfort and reduce the overall shock from impact. And the DYNAMIC DUOMAX™ support system consists of a firmer density of foam placed on the medial side of the midsole to help reduce the foot's pronounced inward roll (overpronation) while improving stability.
- Engineered mesh upper improves breathability
- No-sew overlays improve support
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL™ technology cushioning provides excellent shock absorption
- FLYTEFOAM™ technology provides lightweight cushioning
- DYNAMIC DUOMAX™ technology improves stability
- OrthoLite™ sockliner provides soft step-in comfort
- Sockliner is produced with a solution dyeing process that reduces water usage and carbon emissions
- At least 20% of the primary material of the shoe's upper is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- Extra Wide fit